Parents are requested to cooperate with the school in ensuring that their child follows the school’s rules of conduct and discipline.
- The school Diary is where all communication to parents from the school is written, parents should therefore refer to this diary on a daily basis.
- Parents may also communicate with the teacher through this diary.
- Parents are not permitted to visit their child or the teacher in the class-rooms during school hours.
- Any communication from the teacher needs to be acknowledged by the parents with a signature.
- Any communication to the school needs to be on proper letter paper and not on a paper torn from a note book.
- If a child is late for school or has been absent on the previous day he/she must bring a letter of explanation from his/her parent to be given to the class teacher. A suitable entry must also be made in the appropriate place in the school diary.
- The school must be notified school of any change of address or telephone number.
- The name, class and section of the pupil should be clearly market on all belongings of the student.
- It is compulsory for all students to attend the general assembly in the morning. Students should, therefore, be in school at least ten minutes before the first bell.
- All students should bring the school diary to school daily. If the school diary is lost new diary should be bought.
- No student is allowed to drive a motorized vehicle during, before or after school hours. Non-observance of this rule may be punished with expulsion.
- Mobile phone should not be carried by student; doing so may result in immediate suspension from school. The mobile phone itself, would be confiscated and not returned.
If for any reason a student really must carry a mobile, it needs to be deposited at the reception during school time.
- Girls should not apply nail polish or mehndi when the school is in session.
- Expensive jewellery is not to be worn to school. Girls should only wear studs in their ears while boys are not allowed to wear jewellery.
- Expensive articles like ipods, mp3 players, calculators etc. should not be brought to school.
- The school is not responsible for goods or money borrowed or lost.
- Care must be taken of all school property and no student should scratch, spoil or damage school furniture, write or draw on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others. Damage done, even by accident, should be reported at once to the school authorities. Any damage done will be made good by the one responsible for it.
- Cycles must be locked and kept in the space provided.
- No student shall remain in the class-room during the morning break, P.T. period, art class or music period without the written permission of the class teacher.
- Students are not expected to use objectionable language.
- The school reserves the right to dismiss a student who is irregular in attendance, or whose conduct in the school or outside is harmful to other students.
- Insubordination, discourtesy or disrespect to teachers, contempt of authority or wilful damage to property is always sufficient reason for dismissal.
- Both students, those who use unfair means & those who help will be given a zero in the subject. Repetition of the same offence is reason for dismissal.
- A student who is absent without permission for an examination shall be considered as having failed.
- Students should not bring crackers, colours, etc. to the school. Bursting of crackers and playing with colour in school is liable to lead to suspension.
- Students must bring their tiffin along with them. Tiffin boxes, brought thereafter will not be accepted by the guards.
LATE ARRIVAL IN SCHOOL
(i) The School gates will close 10 min. before school starts each working day.
(ii) Children arrving after 7.40 am (summer) & after 8.10 am (winter) will get 'late' marked in their diary.
(iii) If there are more than three late arrivals in a year the child will be sent home.