Students can avail of the school transports subject to the availability of seats. Parents should consult the school transport incharge for routes of the school buses or any clarification.
- No student should stand near the doors of the bus unless it has made a complete stop.
- All students must occupy the seats once they have boarded the bus.
Senior students should give seats to younger children & take responsibility for maintaining discipline in the bus.
- The front door of the buss is the only authorised entrance and exit for students.
- The drivers are authorised to stop the buses at the designated stops only. This list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all concerned students.
- When the bus is in motion students are expected to the seated and no part of their body should be outside the bus.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage to buses caused by negligence or vandalism.
- Discarding of trash or food either inside or outside the buses is not acceptable behaviour.
- Unruly behaviour like shrieking and shouting at passerbys is not expected. Courteous behaviour is expected at all times.
- The driver’s attention must not be distracted for any reason.
- The bus teachers, and student bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious or repeated offence must be reported to the Principal.
Students using school transport should enter and exit the gate through the Main Front Gate (No. 1)